Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Decorating Ideas

I am subscribed to receive emails from Better Homes and Gardens. I really like some of the ideas I saw today so I thought I'd share. (And also as a reminder to myself that I liked something when I look back)

I really like the curtains in this picture. I wonder if they are available at Walmart.

(Source)

I love the curtains in this one too. Not so crazy about the valances though. The wall color is pretty.

(Source)

Love the lamps, the chair and the shades! :)

(Source)



I love this bedding. So pretty!


(Source)

2 comments:

Ashley @ Domestic Fashionista said...

I'm impressed with the stuff walmart has been stocking...it is a bit pricier now that it has the better homes and garden tag...but beautiful!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Snaps for Wal-Mart! I know it's probably not something I should admit...but I LOVE me some Wal-Mart. There, I said it.