Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hooked on Fridays



We started getting Bones from Netflix. We had watched some on regular t.v. but never consistently. We just watched the last disc of season 1 and I can't wait to get season 2. I am hooked! So I thought I'd participate in Hooked on Fridays hosted by Julia at Hooked on Houses.

The show in itself is really good. Keeps you interested on the edge of your seat and also includes some eye-candy.

David Boreanaz is H.O.T.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy isn't so bad either
(T J Thyne)


So what are YOU hooked on?

Head on over to Hooked on Houses to check out what everyone is hooked on.

2 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I've never watched Bones before. Looks like I should give it a try! :-)

Olive Rue said...

Hey Carmen. I can never get my TV off the HGTV channel to know that anything else exsists. Lol. So I guess that's why I have never heard of that one before. Nice looking guys on there that's for sure. :-)