Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tis the Season

My shopping is done. The presents are wrapped. The cookies are baked.

I apologize in advance for any wonky photos. The color seems off.





We decided to do some very brightly colored cookies this year.  (Obviously) I took the trees to a cookie party I went to on Monday. The other cookies are our "family cookies". The kids loved helping decorate. And that's what it's all about. :)



I'm planning to enjoy my children today on Christmas Eve, just relaxing and hanging out. And my granddaughter. What a blessing this baby is. I hope you are through with the hustle and bustle as well. I hope you are able to enjoy your family this Christmas Eve. And that you wake up Christmas morning relaxed and refreshed.










From my family to yours...Merry Christmas!!!!

(Yes I really did post this at 3:00 a.m. hehe)

3 comments:

Beth P. said...

Oh my gosh - Layla's outfit! Its adorable! Wow, she is adorable.

Merry Christmas to your whole family!

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Carmen:
Your Grand daughter is gorgeous!!!
My grand daughter is in her little red Santa dress on my blog too : )
The last photo is a GREAT family Happy photo!!!
Merry Christmas and a very bountiful coming New Year
Peace & hugs
carole

Carrie said...

Happy Christmas Carmen!!! You have such a beautiful family!!!!