Friday, November 12, 2010

Layla Faye is ONE Today!

I can't believe it!

Layla's 1st birthday is today!

Tiny little Layla brand new at the hospital...



And here she is now...

Can you tell how silly and playful she is by this picture? She got in this gift bag and played and played in it for the longest time. She is so darn funny! She makes me laugh constantly. :) She is a big sweetie too, giving kisses and hugs now.


I love my little Layla pudding pie so much!

Happy 1st Birthday Layla!!!!

6 comments:

Christol said...

What a honey she is. Happy Birthday sweet Layla!!

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

She is PERFECTION!!!

Richella said...

Gosh, Carmen, I can hardly believe she's already a year old. She is the most beautiful baby. No wonder her grandmother dotes on her just a little bit. Just a teensy tiny bit. Right?

Enjoy this special day. You have much to be thankful for, don't you? I'm so happy for you!

pattas said...

Happy Birthday Layla! Lots of best wishes to you all, have a great day :))

koralee said...

What a sweetheart...I love her front teeth..she looks so happy. xoxoox

pollydove said...

What an adorable picture! I love those little "toofers" she has!!!!